Anguilla, a British Overseas Territory, is situated 100 miles east of Puerto Rico and neighboring British Virgin Islands. This Island is stable politically and economically, with a good control system over its financial services industry, so global, large-sized accounting firms and banks have set up offices here.
Anguilla is a tax neutral jurisdiction, where all registered companies are entitled to zero rate preference. In addition, Anguilla does not distinguish between local and overseas offshore companies, and therefore, many investors choose to register their companies here.
- Secure the privacy of personal details of the director and the shareholder with greatest confidentiality.
- Convenience on transfer of Shares (No stamp duty / restriction).
- Able to open a bank account in Hong Kong.
- Do not require to submit Annual Return.
- Not required to submit the company accounts annually.
- Tax exemption for offshore company.
Key Corporate Features
|Type of Company
|Minimum Number of Shareholders
|Minimum Number of Directors